Awesome Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pork Chop Wars!

Go down

Pork Chop Wars! Empty Pork Chop Wars!

Post by Madeline26 Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:43 pm

This role-play is called Pork Chop Wars and based of a random idea from Tae Kwon DO. (Laura, you know what I'm talking about.) It's kind of like Star Wars but it is set in Thailand and they use traditional martial arts and weapons (like swords and poles). Each martial artist starts at age 7. The ranks are in ascending order: white, yellow, orange, green, purple, blue, brown, red, red-black, and black (black has ten degrees). There's also a master, an elderly man or woman who has reached the highest degree. They protect the country and also consort in spiritual matters (they don't have powers).

I have a couple of characters played by others in my TKD class, but here they are:

Name: Celesta (me)

Name: Luna Moon

Name: Taito

Name: Akaito

Name: Lumrai (Laura...you can fill in this one if you still want to be her)

Masters:
Master Nola- elderly woman and 10th degree black belt
Master Kiy- elderly man, 10th degree black belt

Friends and Other People:
The Banana Walker (Jr/Sr) -special martial artist who wields the legendary sword, the Banana Whacker
Sila- the chef at the monastery/ dojo
Monks- the men that run the temple
Bennett- druken (he's not always drunk...but acts like it a lot)monkey who can talk to the martial artists, he likes to cause trouble with Jar Jar

Spirits:
Invisible Jar Jar Binks- annoying spirit who sometimes helps the martial artists

Created Characters:

Name:Anita

Name: Baki

Weapons and Other Objects...

Banana Whacker- special sword that can only be used by a person in the Banana Walker family
Pork Chops of Doom/ Destiny- these are special pads that black belts receive after the third degrees...currently ten are known to exist, they have special powers that I'll describe later
Shields of Protection- special shields with the power to ward off attacks when activated, very rare to find one
Monsoon Swords- special swords only used by martial artists, named because of being deadly when used properly
Poles- sticks to whack enemies on the head with
Double Sword- Two thin blades on either end of the hilt.

Feel free to make characters (I don't mind you making black belts...but not too many) and suggest weapons and special objects. This is a rough outline so I may have forgotten things.
Madeline26
Madeline26
Admin

https://awesomeadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down