Awesome Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prank Wars: Impractical Jokers Edition!

Go down

Prank Wars: Impractical Jokers Edition! Empty Prank Wars: Impractical Jokers Edition!

Post by Madeline26 Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:39 pm

If you guys have ever seen Impractical Jokers, you're in for a treat! This edition of the critically acclaimed Prank Wars is based of the tv show mentioned above. In this RPG, we will follow the same format as the show. We will recreate some of their pranks and even make couple of hours.

To start, you can suggest a prank. (I will suggest the first one, so that you get the idea.)

There a few main types of pranks:
Do-As-Your-Told Pranks- it's like it sounds! You will have a scenario and will have to do and say as your told. If you refuse, you lose.
Presentations- you and a partnerwill present a presentation to some clients/ interested people. The catch is is that the other team made the PowerPoint. (For these, you will have to come up with these with your partner and then show the other team so they know how to react, or you can write in italics what's on the slide when you RPG as you comment.) To win, you have to get the most hands raised from interested people.
Quota Pranks- you have to get the highest number of something (depending on te scenario) to win this.
Wheel of Doom- a game show-like wheel that you spin to get your prank. When we do this, all of us will collaborate on pranks included and we will give them to each other.

(I will explain them all a bit more when we play.)

Rules:
1. Please keep pranks and language to a PG-13 level. If profane language is part of the prank, please bleep it out by putting '[word]' in its place.
2. Please wait for others. Don't be speed demons and rush through the prank and leave people behind unless you have permission.
3. To make sure it's clear, I will start this RPG.
4. Have as much fun as you can!
5. If you have any questions, please ask. Describing the pranks acurately was difficult

Have fun being Impractical Jokers!
Madeline26
Madeline26
Admin

https://awesomeadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down