Penguins' Igloo! :P

Go down

Penguins' Igloo! :P

Post by Madeline26 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:23 pm

Welcome to the Penguins' Igloo! Here is where you can request custom penguins for a role-play I'm thinking about making. You can start off with two requests for now. More will be made later as long as you can handle them all. You can create their colors and names. However, these are normal penguins except for the colors and the occasional special power like the ones in Warriors. Their names are also in the Warrior format (just regular nature objects, please). Other than that, I don't think I forgot anything. Request away!

My Characters:

Starlightthunder: A black penguin with dashing white stars (like hyper speed in Star Wars) and the occasional yellow lightning strike. (can see the past and future)

Blackberrytalon: A dark blue and black penguin.

Marineforest: A blue green penguin with light green leaf pattern.

Stormywind: A dark gray penguin with purple and white swirls.
Madeline26
Admin

View user profile http://awesomeadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Penguins' Igloo! :P

Post by Madeline26 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:28 pm

Note to everyone:

I have a list of name parts that aren't used because penguins don't know about them, etc. I hope it doesn't limit what you can do.

Mythical creatures...the world they live in is relatively without magic. This includes well known mythical creatures such as the griffin and made up ones such as mytherals.
Earth and Air....the penguins don't quite get the concept of 'Earth'
Space objects such as planets and asteroids....they only know about the sun, moon and stars...Star is the exception because it will be later used for leaders like in the clans.
Singing vocabulary such as chorus....penguins do not know this concept either. The one excepting to this is song and singing
Ethereal...I do not quite understand this word...so it might be removed from the list later
Gem stones and well known stones like granite...penguins do not know of their existence....the on exception is crystal. This includes geodes and gem.
Ghost
Arctic...they only know of Antarctica
Vixen
Myth, fable, hope
The seasons...they don't know the human names. The seasons for them revolve around the ice cycle: icecover, icethaw (ice melt), ice bare, and icefreeze
something drop ex: moon drop, stardrop
Elements of the periodic table
Arashi
Austral
Path
Something ray ex: moonray
something beam ex: rainbeam

I hope this helps avoid any quarrels. Just stick to the regular nature stuff, animals, and plants. If I don't know what it is, I'll ask and you just explain. Enjoy!
Madeline26
Admin

View user profile http://awesomeadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down