Awesome Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Touched by a Spirit

Go down

Touched by a Spirit Empty Touched by a Spirit

Post by Madeline26 Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:58 pm

I don't if any of you have seen it, but there's a show called Touched by an Angel. It's a cool show where these angels help people in need. This role-play is much the same, but to avoid offending anyone in case they do not believe what I do (and not to plagiarize the show) the angels are spirits instead sent from a being called the Great Spirit to keep things in order on earth. You are one of those spirits.

Although these spirits cannot fly, they do have other powers. They can appear anywhere. (teleportation). They cannot be harmed by fire. They cannot drown. Nothing can harm (after all, they're already dead)them. They can find out anything about a living person. This is all for now....they probably can do other things, but I haven't seen anything else. Also, when they reveal that they are a spirit, a golden light falls on their head and shoulders.

Note: they look like everyday humans and unless you know they're a spirit, you cannot tell the difference. They are all very kind...and, well, all that.

Join Form:
Name:
Other:

Spirits:
Spoiler:
Madeline26
Madeline26
Admin

https://awesomeadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down